We need passwords to keep other people from getting into our online accounts. Unfortunately, it can be hard to come up with strong passwords, especially if you want a password that is easy to remember. So, when making a password, it’s useful to have a password ideas list words to choose from.
Here are some ways to come up with a password ideas list words:
1. Use a mix of words. One of the best ways to make a strong password is to use a mix of words.
For example, “TahoeSnowboardingPizza” could be a combination of your favorite place, hobby, and food.
The words should be random and have nothing to do with each other.
2. Use a phrase. A phrase is a great way to make a strong password.
You could, for example, use a phrase that means something to you, like “LifeIsGood.”
3. Use a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters. Changing the case of your letters can make it harder for someone to figure out your password.
For example, instead of “LifeIsGood,” you could write “LiFeIsGoOd.”
4. Use numbers and special characters. Your password can be even stronger if you add numbers and special characters to it.
For instance, you could change the phrase “LifeIsGood” to “L!f3i$G00d.”
5. Use a mix of words and numbers. A strong password that is easy to remember can be made by mixing words and numbers.
You could use the words “TahoeSnowboardingPizza” and add numbers to make “Tahoe9Snowboarding7Pizza,” for example.
6. Use a unique word or phrase. You can also make strong passwords by using unique words or phrases that are not often used.
You could, for example, say “CobaltAzurePale.”